Business utility bills can really cut into your profits. Here’s how to cut your bill before it cuts your profit.
Millions of business owners in the U.S. suffer from paying higher utility bills than they have to. Though business expenses can add up quickly, here a few ways to subtract some dollars on your businesses next utility bill, courtesy of the commercial services team at Morelli Heating and Air Conditioning:
- Turn off lights in bathrooms, offices, conference rooms, and hallways that are not in use.
- Make a habit of going around the office during closing time and turn off (or even unplug) office appliances and machinery such as printers, fax machines, computers, and coffee makers.
- Take advantage of the sun’s natural light and adjust window coverings to allow plenty of sunlight in. With this method you could also switch to a lower watt light source.
- Keep doors shut in offices and rooms not frequently used, and close air vents to conserve heating or cooling energy.
- Use a power strip for small or personal electronics used in the business such as cell phones and radios so you can turn off the power strip at night. These technological accessories draw energy as long as they are plugged into a socket even when they are turned off.
The best way to ensure you are as energy efficient as possible which will save you the most money for your business is to have a professional commercial services expert come to assess your current HVAC situation.
For help, contact us or call Morelli Heating and Air Conditioning at (843) 554- 8600 now. We can help your business have the best year yet.